200g prawns, deshelled
pinch of salt & pepper for seasoning
2 stalks of spring onions, finely chopped
oil for cooking
1) Whisk the eggs lightly. Add a pinch of salt and pepper for seasoning.
2) Heat the oil in a frying pan.
3) Fry the prawns for at least 8-10 minutes, tossing a few times.
4) Pour in the whisked eggs, making sure that all prawns are covered by tilting the pan slighly.
5) Add the chopped spring onions evenly.
5) As the omelette sets, use a heatproof plastic spatula or flat bottomed wooden spoon to gently lift and stir so any uncooked eggs runs underneath to cook.
6) Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the base of omelette is set and light golden, and the tops is still slightly fluid.
7) Fold the omelette towards the centre and carefully transfer to a plate.
8) Serve with cooked jasmine rice.
Prawns can be easily replaced with brown onions if you are not a seafood fan. Same cooking instructions.