The highlight of my summer Yukon trip is actually something very simple but worth millions for me…It was having lunch with breathtaking views!
1. On a canoe in the Yukon River.
2. Chatburn Trail overlooking the Yukon River.
3. Blown Away Trail, Mt McIntyre overlooking Fish Lake.
4. Kluane National Park overlooking Kathleen Lake.
5. Boréale Explorers & Ranch overlooking The Seven Sisters.
The best one for me is definitely the lunch on the canoe in the Yukon River! Not everyday I get to be a canoe in the wild, eating while floating in the water! Undoubtedly one of the best lunches I’ve ever had!